Delivering a solid foundation for growth
Cameron Management approaches all real estate investments with a focus on value. We create value for our investors, our clients, our communities, and our strategic partners by providing:
- Quality management and excellent customer service to our tenants;
- Superior knowledge, experience and execution to our clients;
- Exceptional financial acumen and solid returns to our investors and partners.
Key Facts and Company Snapshot:
The principals and predecessors of Cameron Management have been at the forefront of the Wilmington, NC real estate market and business community for over fifty years.
- Original developer of Figure 8 Island
- Benefactor to Cameron Art Museum, UNCW Cameron School of Business and New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Founding member of Wilmington Industrial Development – The Committee of 100
- Numerous corporate and retail build-to-suit clients including Verizon Wireless, PPD, Walgreens, Harris Teeter and New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Developer of Ogden Plaza Shopping Center, Canterbury Center and Barclay Commons
- Developer of the International Logistics Park, a North Carolina Department of Commerce-registered business park
Cameron Management is at the forefront of the local real estate and business community.